4 For Fall PARS536
4 for Fall released their new Single “Sometimes Less is More” on February 8th! They join Bill on episode 536 to introduce themselves to you and that new track.
Segment 1 with 4 for Fall
- Where did your band name, 4 for Fall, come from?
- Where is your band based out of, and how did you form?
- Can each of you tell me when you decided you would be in a band?
- Who would you want to open for, and where?
- What cartoon series would they put you in, and what character would play each of you?
- Tell me a story about the song Sometimes Less is More, please?
- What do you sing about?
- Pick 1 album that you’ve already heard to erase the memories of having heard it, and go back to listen to it like it’s the first time again. What would it be?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- If you could ask your #1 influence just 1 question about being a musician, what would it be?
- Can you share your social media links with us and any upcoming shows or events that you may have happening?