Fame Hackers: Music Marketing & PR Exposure PARS563
Segment 1 with Isabella Bedoya of Fame hackers
- Can you give us a quick synopsis of how you got to this point in your career in the music industry
- When you were working in A&R what were the things that you were looking for in a band?
- What’s The Fame Hackers and what’s the vision that you see behind it? What’s an artist accelerator?
- What does the acronym for fame in the fame hackers stand for?
- How did you get your background in managing social media?
- Tell us more about your 5 day “Grow Your Fan Base” bootcamp
Segment 2 with Isabella Bedoya
- Usually at this point in the show, I ask the bands who their Dave Grohl is, meaning which artist would they love to join on stage, I’m going to tweak that and ask you what band you would love to work with.
- How important is an artist’s branding?
- How do rising artists attract, build and grow their audience following?
- How do you feel blogs and podcasts affect a band’s reach?
- What tips would you give to artists to create revenue streams during the pandemic?
- What is your favorite thing about supporting rising artists?
- What advise would you give to rising artists?
- What was your initial goal when you started Fame Hackers and how has it progressed?
- Where does it go from here?