Jimmy Adler PARS677
Jimmy Adler has performed since the late 1980s in and around the Pittsburgh area with many of the regions top blues bands. He ventured out on his own in 2001.
Not interested in simply playing old blues standards, the Jimmy Adler Band performs mostly original compositions that are steeped in the roots music of Americana .
Although based in Pittsburgh, Adler has thrilled audiences from the West Coast, over the pond to France, and many points in between. Jimmy is a live-wire entertainer who packs passion and energy into every performance! Powerful vocals compliment the spirited playing and elegant phrasing of Jimmy’s clean fat guitar tone.
Whether thrilling fans with T-Bone Walker style or sweet slide guitar, Jimmy Adler delivers great performances in a professional manner and he’s easy to work with.
Jimmy Adler has released 5 CDs. The 4th, Grease Alley was recorded and produced by Blues Music Award winner Kid Andersen at the incomparable Greaseland Studio in San Jose, CA. It has created a buzz and has garnered high praise from DJs, fans and promoters: “Grease Alley is a real pleasure, both vocally and instrumentally” and “This is Jimmy’s best work to date” are some of the comments that have been delivered.
Interview Segment 1 with Jimmy Adler
- What is your favorite thing about the Pittsburgh Blues scene and what do you think needs worked on?
- Tell us about Blue Mondays at the Bridge Music Bar.
- What song writer would you like to sit down with and write a song?
- Can you pinpoint the moment that you knew you had to be a blues musician?
Interview Segment 2
- Please tell us about the song, “What I’ve Done”.
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
Interview Segment 3
- What is the best pizza that you’ve had because you are a musician?
- Please tell us about Capa.
- What is your favorite thing about being on stage?
- What is coming up next?