About the Pennsylvania Rock Show
The Pennsylvania Rock Show is an online TV/radio show/podcast/FM Radio program that features a studio guest and is full of songs from the best unsigned rock and metal bands that Pennsylvania has to offer. It airs on Build the Scene, Megarock Radio, KFGD 107.1 FM St. Louis, XRP Radio, Music from the 412 TV and Radio, Rudaroo Radio, & Oldies XL. The show started on September 14, 2004.
MUST READ BEFORE SUBMITTING FOR AN INTERVIEW ON THE PENNSYLVANIA ROCK SHOW!
- Because we need the best audio and video as possible for the Roku and Fire TV stream, we request that you plan on using a computer with a microphone, headphones (to prevent feedback), and camera at the bare minimum. Please do your best to refrain from using your cell phone.
- We do the live interviews on Monday and they air on Music from the 412‘s Tv Station. The interview is then edited and used to create our podcast/radio show that is released on Friday mornings.
- For example, your live interview would be Monday 2/6/23 at 9pm Eastern for a 2/10/23 release of the podcast/radio show.
- We will provide you with a special streamyard link to join our virtual studio. Everyone can attend the interview from their own locations. There is no software to download and no reason to sign up with the service.
- Try to keep your language at about a PG-13 level or better. We do provide shows for a FM Station.
- Please read and fill out the form below to submit music for your interview.
- PLEASE READ THE GUEST INSTRUCTIONS LOCATED HERE PRIOR TO THE DATE OF YOUR INTERVIEW.
The interviews are conducted on Monday evenings at 9pm. Each episode/show is 1 hour long including your interview and music from local, indepedent bands. The Interview is broken into 3 – approximately 10 minute long segments.
Please be prepared to talk about your band history, upcoming shows, influences, venues, current issues on your local scene, other bands in your scene, etc. For more of an idea of what to expect, listen to some of our past the Pennsylvania Rock Show Episodes.