MUST READ BEFORE SUBMITTING FOR AN INTERVIEW ON OUR SHOWS!
- The interview sessions are pre-recorded on streamyard and must be completed no later than 2 days prior to the release date given. We usually record on Mondays or Wednesdays at 9pm Eastern. We will provide you with a special streamyard link. There is no software to download and no reason to sign up with the service.
- Interview sessions are streamed live on our Build the Scene’s Facebook page, First Angel Media’s Facebook page, and Build the Scene’s Youtube channel using both audio and video.
- Try to keep your language at about a PG-13 level or better. We do provide shows for a FM Station.
- For multiple band members in the same room: Use a mixer or audio interface. Professional microphones and headphones are needed for EACH member. The computer should have a web camera.
- Members in separate rooms or areas: Each may use a computer, cellphone*, or tablet with webcam/mic and headphones or earbuds.
- *CELLPHONES, iPads, & Tablets really are a last ditch option. They should be used on wifi and not data.