MUST READ BEFORE SUBMITTING FOR AN INTERVIEW ON 3 QUESTIONs AND A SONG!
- Because we need the best audio and video as possible for the Roku and Fire TV stream, we request that you plan on using a computer with a microphone, headphones (to prevent feedback), and camera at the bare minimum. Please do your best to refrain from using your cell phone.
- We do the live interviews on Wednesdays. The interview is then edited and used to create our podcast/radio show that is released on the 1st and 15th of the month.
- We will provide you with a special streamyard link to join our virtual studio. Everyone can attend the interview from their own locations. There is no software to download and no reason to sign up with the service.
- Try to keep your language at about a PG-13 level or better. We do provide shows for a FM Station.
- Please read and fill out the form below to submit music for your interview.
- PLEASE READ THE GUEST INSTRUCTIONS LOCATED HERE PRIOR TO THE DATE OF YOUR INTERVIEW.
Each episode averages about 30 minutes after editing.
You will be asked 3 questions. Two by Bill and one by the last episode’s guest. Please have a question ready to ask the guest who will appear after you. You will also be asked to talk about the song that we will be featuring.
Be prepared to talk about your band history, upcoming shows, influences, venues, current issues on your local scene, other bands in your scene, etc. For more of an idea of what to expect, please listen to some of our past 3 Questions and a Song Episodes.
How to watch the Live interview
- Interview sessions are streamed LIVE! with both audio and video on:
- View our schedule
How to listen to the Podcast/Radio Show
- Visit the podcast episode page.
- View our schedule
Upcoming Podcast Live Interviews
31 May 2023
Local Date: May 31 2023 |
Local Time: 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
The Kilmaine Saints Interview 5/31 9:00pm
Build the Scene
No event found!