My time is very limited, but I will try to create some videos showing how I stream my live videos, which would help with those of you trying to perform from your homes. In the mean time, check out the links I’ve posted below.
Some things to look into for your Facebook live setups? Video? Audio?
- SJ4000 wifi – this is the camera that I use to make my live videos
- Open Broadcaster Software
- restream.io – to stream to multiple platforms at once
- How to Do Live Streams that Your Fans Will LOVE! – This is a great video from Lou Lombardi and friends.
- Use an iRig to take audio from your mixer to your cell phone for FB Live
- Send Audio from a Mixer to Your iPhone X
- Best Way to Connect a Phone (iPhone, Android) to a Mixer.
- HOW TO LIVE STREAM YOUR DJ SETS
- How to use an iRig to record phone interviews
- Skype Mix Minus with a mixer to stream audio/video
- Here are some videos that I’ve made for my teacher friends, the Zoom videos could come in handy for my Musician friends, too.