Warehouse 11 PARS682
Interview Segment 1, with Ellen of Warehouse 11
- Where did the name, Warehouse 11 come from?
- Can you tell us a little bit about the history of the album, Warehouse 11?
- How did your currently lineup come together?
- What is your writing process?
- What is the best pizza that you’ve had because you’re a musician?
- What songwriter would you like to write a song with?
Interview Segment 2
- Tell us a story about your song, Uproot.
- What is your favorite thing that has happened to you on stage?
- Who stuck out for you at the metal stage during the Millvale Music Festival? Winchester Ghosts
- If you could sit down with any 4 people in the history of the world and eat dinner, who would you want to eat with?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
Interview Segment 3
- What is a non-standard venue that Warehouse 11 should play?
- If I was driving your tour bus, what would we be listening to between tour stops?
- If you could ask anyone musician 1 question, who and what?
- What are some venues that Warehouse 11 frequents?
- If you were building a superband from the local scene to manage, who would be in the band?
- You have 30 seconds on national tv to talk about your band, what would you focus on?
- Where can you be found online?
- What’s up next for Warehouse 11?