Alter the Design
Alter the Design dropped by to catch up with what’s been going on with them since we last spoke to them.
- We talk about which song they would like to survive the apocalypse.
- We talk very quickly about about Rock for Life 19.
- What would an Alter the Design song sound like backwards? forward?
- What would you tell a potential fan to get them to come to a show?
- How do you keep fans that you’ve already gained? (If you have the kitty pic, you might want to hide it.)
- What is Alter the Design‘s preshow ritual? Does Justin help load in and out, or does he just bring his mic?
- What is one thing you like and dislike about the scene?
- We talk about the venue/band saturation of the South Side.
- …bands from the 90’s that you hate? or since then?
In the second segment with Alter the Design, we discussed:
- Alter the Design as Iron Maiden?
- ATD talks about embarrassing moments on stage.
- We talk about their upcoming shows (see below)
- We talked a bit about vinyl records.
- DO NOT watch KISS Meets the Phantom, but if ATD debuts their music video at the Riverside Drive In, you should watch it!
- What international band would you want to open for and where? (You won’t believe this answer)
- Bill talks about giving up caffeine almost a year and a half ago.
- Justin asks Bill what they should call their new CD.
Subscribe: iTunes | MixCloud | Android | Email | Google Play | TuneIn | RSS | More
Give us some Feedback:
Contact: Be Our Guest | Music Submission | Feedback | 724-568-7018 | Mailing List