Blood Union PARS638
Blood Union joins Bill to talk about their band and the recently released track, “Let Me In” Featuring music from: A Common Crown, After the Fall, Blood Union, Skell
Interview Segment 1 with Blood Union
- Where did the name Blood Union come from?
- How did the band come together in its current form?
- If you could sit down with any 4 people in the history of the world, who would you invite to dinner?
- If I were driving your tour bus, what would the sound track of the tour be?
- What band would you hang out with and at what time, if you had a DeLorean to time travel with?
- If you were standing at the crossroads waiting for the Devil to arrive, what would you be there to sell your soul for, musically?
- What is a song that you didn’t write, that you wish you had written?
- What is a band that you can’t help yourself.. where you get into the moment and cant help yourself?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- Tell me about an embarrassing moment on stage that someone else in the band caused.
- Who has supported you the most as a musician over the years?
- Tell me about the song, “Let Me In”
Interview Segment 2
- Jay asks Bill how he picks the bands for the show.
- We talk about reach and releasing albums… Black Ridge and more…
- Where can people find you online?
- What’s up next for you?
- Where do you record at?