Hughshows – Hugh Twyman PARS521
He has been described as the “Godfather of Pittsburgh Music Blogging.” Starting to place his stamp on the Pittsburgh scene in 2004, Hugh Twyman of Hughshows joins Bill for Episode 521 of the Pennsylvania Rock Show to talk about the Hughshows.
Segment 1 about Hughshows
- Ok Hugh, let’s start off with a question that you have asked on your own website, Why the Hugh Shows?
- You started out taking photos of the local music scene, what was it about the scene that enticed you to try and capture it?
- Tell me about Hugh Twyman day.
- What have been some of your favorite moments on Hughshows?
- How does a band get on Hughshows?
Segment 2 with Hugh Twyman
- Okay Hugh, let’s set the music scene aside for a moment. What are some things that you enjoy that are not scene related?
- If I were to find you in a social studies book 10 years from now. On the pages about the pandemic, why would you be there?
- If you could give bands in the local scene any advice about being on shows like your’s, mine, or something similar, what would you suggest to them?
- Last question, what is something about you that your followers would be surprised to learn about you?