Nox Emesis PARS517
On episode 517 of the Pennsylvania Rock Show: Sachem, Sarah, Jake, & Anthony from the band Nox Emesis joined Bill to introduce themselves to the scene. They formed just before the stay-at-home orders and haven’t had a chance to play out yet.
Segment 1 with Nox Emesis
- Where did the band name, Nox Emesis, come from?
- What cartoon would you be in as a band, and which character would play each of you?
- If you could sit on a bench for 1 hour with anyone from music history, who would you sit next to and what would be the only question you get to ask them?
- You get to headline and internationally touring band, what 2 local bands would you take with you as openers?
- Mark Gibson president of the non-profit venue, Club Radioactive asked, “How do we get young kids into live music?”
- We did an individual musician introduction at this point of the show.
- Christina of The Shadow Event asked, “How many songs do you have as a band?”
- What would your dream, first show be?
Segment 2 with Sachem, Sarah, Jake, & Anthony
- What would our traveling road tunes be, if I was tagging along on a tour with you?
- If you were going to manage a band of hand picked musicians from the Pittsburgh scene, who would be in your band?
- If you were in the movie, Rockstar, what band would you join?
- Where can people find you online?