Pocket Cowboys PARS572
Lou, from Philadelphia’s band, The Pocket Cowboys joins Bill for episode 572 of the Pennsylvania Rock Show.
Segment 1 with Lou from the Pocket Cowboys
- Where did the name Pocket Cowboys come from?
- How did the band form?
- We talk about the band’s recent signing with UK Indie Label, Revolver Records.
- What would the sountrack between shows be like while you were on tour?
- If you could play any venue with any band, what would they be?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- You find a Deloreon, what band would you go back in time to follow around for a year and learn from?
- You sit down on a bench next to one of your musical idols, who is it and what 1 question would you ask them?
- If you were meeting the Devil at the crossroads, what would you be attempting to sell your soul for?
Segment 2 with Lou
- Which of your songs should survive an apocalyptical event and help repopulate the Earth?
- Tell me about an embarrassing moment that happened on stage, that someone else in the band did that embarrassed you.
- If money was no option, and you were throwing a BBQ at your house, what band would you have play it?
- Where can people find your music online?
- What is coming up for Pocket Cowboys?