Samantha Sears PARS487
segment 1 with Samantha Sears
- When did you know that you wanted to be a musician?
- If you were on tour and I was tagging along, what music would we listen to between stops?
- Who would you say has helped you the most as a musician?
- What’s your favorite music website to visit?
- If I played one of your songs backwards, what would I hear?
- What do you like about the music scene and what do you hate about it?
- If there is an apocalyptic event, and one of your songs survives to help the renew the human race, which song would it be and why?
- If you could tour with any internationally touring band, who would you want to tour with and where would you like to start the tour?
- If you could sit on a bench for a hour and speak with a musician that has passed away, who would you pick and what would you talk about?
- What was the writing process of your track, Serendipity?
- What upcoming shows do you have and how can our listeners find you online?
- What’s your favorite venue that you’ve played?
- Who is the worst 90s band?
- If you were going to create a supergroup from local musicians, who would you put in the band?
- If you could follow any band around for a year and learn from them, who would you follow?
- What bands have you been in?