A Very Yinzer Christmas PARS646
Interview Segment 1 with Joe Wodarek and John Vento from A Very Yinzer Christmas
- Tell us about the project, please.
- Tell us about Band Together Pittsburgh.
- How did you get all these artists to record in one studio?
- How many people total were involved in this project?
- What is the best pizza you’ve had because you’re a musician?
- Which song that you’ve written could survive an apocalyptic event and help re-populate the Earth?
- You have access to a DeLorean with a flux capacitor, where are you going in time and what band would you hang out with?
- What would you sell your soul for musically?
Interview Segment 2 with Joe and John
- What non-standard venue would you like to play at?
- Tell me about an embarrassing moment that happened to you on stage?
- Who was the most influencial in you becoming a musician?
- We talk about Black Ridge.
- If your musical idol sat down beside you and you could only ask one question, who is it and what is the question?
- Where can each of you be found online? Joe Wodarek and John Vento
A Very Yinzer Christmas, will take place at the Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall, 510 E. 10 Ave., Munhall, Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2022 6:30 p.m. It will Band Together Pittsburgh.
The lineup of performers includes:
- Gene the Werewolf
- Clinton Clegg
- Scott Blasey
- Joe Wodarek
- Bill Deasy
- Joe Grushecky
- Stevee Wellons
- Donnie Iris
- Joey Wodarek, Jr.
- Pete Hewlett
- Nied’s Hotel Band
- Jeff Jimerson
- Johnny Angel and the Halos
- Abby Abbondanza
- Norman Nardini
- The Skyliners
- Ruff Creek
- Baylee Taylor
- Miss Freddye
- Totally 80’s
Band Together Pittsburgh Musicians:
- Patrick Lah & Joe Hnath
- Xavier Allen
- Spectrum Band
- Benj Spencer
- Zbigniew Konewka
About Band Together Pittsburgh
Founded in 2016, Band Together Pittsburgh uses music as an instrument for change. The non-profit 501(C)(3) organization provides innovative programming, experiences, and vocational opportunities to enhance the lives of those living on the autism spectrum.