Almost 6.5 years ago and 147 episodes, Cincinatti, OH’s Acarya chatted with Bill on episode 303! Liz, Wes, Jack, & Max joined Bill and his co-host for the evening (and Pittsburgh Music Award- Best bassist winner) Robbie Perrone.
Segment 1 with Acarya
- We started things off with introductions of the players
- What has changed in the last 147 episodes?
- If you starred in the movie Rock Star, which band would you join?
- If you could go back in time and spend 1 year following any band, which band would you want to follow?
- We then talk a bit about the American Hilljack, John Lane in the way of introducing Akron to Cincy.
- NOTE – we had some technical difficulties in the first segment, should it sound like we jump around a bit in our conversation.
- Liz talks about the Millennium Music Conference in Mechanicsburg February 22nd and Camp Hill, PA on the 23rd. And Robbie and Acarya talk about possibly doing a show together on June 7th.
- What internationally touring band would Acarya like to open for?
Segment 2 with Acarya
- We talk a little bit about the 1 year anniversary of our Build the Scene Radio station and Jazz of Rattle Clack Entertainment, Cycle Diner, Gamestick, llc, & Sweetie’s
- What would an Acarya song sound like played backwards?
- What is something that Acarya’s fans would be surprised to know about the band members?
- Hear about a time where someone in the band, embarrassed another member in the band.
- Find out about their “Dear John” letters/love notes.
- Bill & Robbie give Acarya some tips for their visit to the ‘Burgh.
Give us some Feedback:
Contact: Be Our Guest | Music Submission | Feedback | 724-568-7018 | Mailing List