Anxiety At Best PARS558
Anxiety at Best make their second stop on the Pennsylvania Rock Show in support of their recently released, Self-Titled full length album.
Featuring Music from: Royal Honey, Danny Gochnour, Anxiety at Best, Highway Louie, Miss Freddye
Segment 1 with Anxiety at Best
- So in the new video, it goes to the throne of the drum kit, and there is an object there….
- How many tracks are on the Self-titled album that you released back in December? Is it a concept album?
- If there is a catastrophic event, and one of your songs has to help repopulate Earth; which Anxiety at Best song should survive and help re-populate the Earth?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- If you could go back in time for a year and follow a band around to learn from?
- Adam Levine has recently said that there are not any bands left & Gene Simmons has said that Rock is dead… how do you feel about this?
- If you could play with any band in any location, who would you want to play with and where?
- What would the soundtrack of your tour be?
- If you could sit on a bench and ask any musician one question…
- If you had a moment to speak to venue owners, what would you tell them due to the pandemic?
- Tell me about your release, Your Life, Your Nutshell…
Segment 2 with Anxiety at Best
- Sometimes you’ll hear people say, every song and album that band puts out sounds the same, what band for you is like that?
- If you could play any musician in a rockumentary, who would you want to play and why?
- What song that you didn’t write, do you wish you would have written?
- Tell me about an embarrassing moment that another band member had on stage that embarrassed you.
- If I found Anxiety at Best in a social studies book, why would you be in there?
- What is coming up for you?