Cultt of She 3QS053
Joe, the drummer of Cultt of She, joins Bill to take his shot at 3 Questions and a Song. Cultt of She is a metal band out of New Jersey.
- What is one well known song that you wished your band wrote and why?
- If you could have one of your songs appear in a current or past movie or tv series, which song would you pair up with the big or small screen?
- I listened to your older Roulette stuff, but you can clearly hear a maturity in sound from the Roulette days to the Cultt of She, I’m wondering if that is a driving force behind the name change? – asked by Denman of Rod Wilkins and the LOC Band in Episode 052.
- BONUS QUESTION – If you band could be cast in any cartoon series, which one would it be?
- BONUS QUESTION – Who is your Dave Grohl?
About Cultt of She
Location: Interlaken, New Jersey, US
Genre: Punk-infused Hard Rock/Heavy Metal
Cultt Of She began its life as rock-veterans, Roulette. Their lineup is unchanged, though they have certainly matured both as people and as musicians. The thing about playing Roulette is sooner or later something is going to ignite. Cultt Of She is done playing, but they will blow you away.
Cultt Of She’s Punk-infused Hard Rock/Heavy Metal sound is on full display in their debut album “The Void.” If you’re looking for apocalyptic inspiration or a just in the mood to head bang, this release is definitely worth your attention. Check it out now on all streaming platforms!
About the Song, Ghost Town
the song is like a journey through memories and holding onto regret… the opening lyric is “passing through familiar space but in a different, looking for a friendly face encased in solid shrine. there’s a shadow of a memory peaking through the door. it rejoins the void and all is as it was before”
and the whispered part you here in the real heavy pre-chrous thing is… “there is no going back now. stop pulling on these chains. the promise of tomorrow, forgets our yesterday”
It’s very much about a personal regret I deal with that is tied to my late mother and our somewhat strained relationship