Aristotle Jones 3QS091
- We start off talking about the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- If I’m driving your tour bus, what are we listening to between sets?
- You’re sitting on a bench and your musical idol sits down next to you, what 1 question are you going to ask?
- If you could sit down to dinner with any 4 people in the world, who would you invite to your table?
- You’re leaving a show and come across a DeLorean with its door open, what time are you going to and what band are you hanging with?
- If you were standing at the crossroads, what are you going to trade your soul to the devil for?
- Which Aristotle Jones song should remain behind after an apocalyptic event and help re-populate the Earth?
- What non-tradional location would you like to put on a concert at?
- Tell us about an embarrassing moment you had on stage.
- What can you tell me about your track, Straight to You?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- What is a song that you didn’t write, that you wish you had written?
- When did you realize that you wanted to be a musician? Can you pinpoint it?
- Best pizza you’ve ever had because you’re a musician?
- If you could play anwhere in the world with anybody, who and where?
About Aristotle Jones
Current City: Morgantown, WV, USA
Hometown: Huntington, WV, USA
Genre: Soul, R&B, Doo-Wop, Gospel, Funk, Folk
Known as the Appalachian Soul Man, West Virginia native, Aristotle Jones has become a fan favorite in West Virginia, Central Appalachia and beyond. With engagement, connection, and passion, Aristotle Jones leaves it all on the stage with uplifting music influenced by artists like Bill Withers, Leon Bridges, Ray Charles, Darius Rucker, and other Genre blending musical pioneers.
About the song, Straight to You
Straight to You by Aristotle Jones is the latest single from the Appalachian Soul Man. It is a fun soul song inspired by Artists like Sam and Dave and Otis Redding. It features bopping horn licks, a snappy groove and fun lyrics that make it a great sing along ear worm.