Billy the Kid and the Regulators PARS676
2014 INTERNATIONAL BLUES CHALLENGE 3RD PLACE WINNERS
2013 INTERNATIONAL BLUES CHALLENGE BEST SELF PRODUCED CD TOP 5 FINALIST
2013 BLUES SOCIETY OF WESTERN
PENNSYLVANIA 1ST PLACE WINNERS
2007 WEST VIRGINIA BLUES SOCIETY 1ST PLACE WINNERS
Billy the Kid and The Regulators are a high powered, guitar driven, rhythm and blues band based in Pittsburgh. Lead singer Billy Evanochko is widely-known across the Steel City for his impassioned lyrics, seductive vocals, and stinging guitar riffs. Together with his band, The Regulators they deliver a well-balanced dose of funky rhythm and blues, with heart and soul being the main ingredient, playing countless clubs and festivals throughout the country. The band attracts fans with their fresh mix and interpretation of the iconic R&B experience.
Interview Segment 1 with Billy The Kid and the Regulators
- You woke up this morning to some pretty exciting news about your new album, “Nice Ain’t Got Me Nothing,” would you like to share about how it is charting?
- I met you recently at the Blues Society of Western PA Blues Challenge, which your band has a bit of a history at, could you talk a little bit about the Blues Society? This year’s winners were: Bay Allen & The Bail Jumpers.
- Can you pinpoint the moment that you knew you were going to be a musician?
- What is the best pizza that you’ve had because you’re a musician?
Interview Segment 2
- Please tell us about your song, Nice Ain’t Got Me Nothing.
- You’re getting ready to schedule a world tour, what venue do you choose as your first night, and why?
- What is a non-standard venue that you would want to play?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- If you found a DeLorean outside your gig, where would you go in time and what band would you hang out with?
- If you could have dinner with 4 people from the history of the world (1 musician), who would it be and why?
Interview Segment 3
- What is an embarrassing moment that happened on stage to you?
- If you could play anywhere in the world with any musician in the history of the world, who would you play with and where?
- How can people find your music?
- What’s up next for Billy the Kid and The Regulators?