Brian Genovesi PARS566
segment 1 with Brian Genovesi
- What brought you to the SOS Concert Series?
- What were some of the bands that you were in?
- How does a Brian Genovesi song get started and work its way onto an album?
- If you were standing at the crossroads waiting for the devil to arrive, why are you there, what is so important that you’re willing to sell your soul for?
- If you were sitting on a bench like Forrest Gump with a musical idol, what would you talk to them about, what would you be asking them?
- If you could go back in time and follow any band around for a year to learn from and bring the experience back to present time, who would you follow?
- If you had to come up with a stage name, what would it be?
- If one of your songs survives an apocalyptic event and will be used to help repopulate the Earth, which of your songs should it be?
- If you could play with any band from the history of the world in any location, who and where?
- Tell me about an embarrassing moment…
- What is a song that you didn’t write that you wish you would have written?
segment 2 with Brian
- What cartoon series would you be in, and what character would play you?
- If you were going to act in a documentary about a musician, which musician would you want to be?
- What are your favorite venues.
- What other shows do you have coming up?
- Where can people find you to get a copy of your music?
- Can you pinpoint that moment when you realized you wanted to be a musician?
- If you could talk to that boy who first saw the guitar, what would you tell him?