Corners of Sanctuary PARS495
Mick Michaels of Corners of Sanctuary of Philadelphia joins Bill for episode 495. Their song “Hold on to Christmas” is featured on the episode.
Segment 1 with Corners of Sanctuary
- Where did your band name come from?
- Where was the video for “Hail, Hail” recorded at? It looks to be the perfect background for that song.
- I see that you’re endorsed by maybe 20 different companies, do you want to throw any of those out there?
- How as an unsigned/small label band do you get to the point that your touring and getting airplay in places like Europe and Australia?
- If I was to tag along on your UK tour, what would the soundtrack for the tour be in between show dates?
- What is the best KISS album?
- If you could back to any year and follow any band around without changing history, which band would you follow and why?
- If you could sit on a bench and speak to any musician throughout time, who would you want to speak to, and what would you ask them about?
- If you could take an album that you absolutely love and erase it from your memory so that you can get that wow factor while hearing it again, what album would you pick?
- How did the song “Hold on to Christmas” come about?
Segment 2 with Mick Michaels
- If there is an apocalyptic event that wipes out almost all of humanity and all but 1 song from every band in history, which of your songs should survive?
- When did you realize that you wanted to play guitar in a metal band?
- Is there a venue that you haven’t played yet, that you really want to perform in?
- What is something that you fans would be surprised to find out about you?
- Who would you say has supported you the most as a musician?
- Can you tell us about an embarrassing moment that has happened on stage?
- How can my listeners get a copy of your music? (Get a copy of Hold on to Christmas for free through Jan 6, 2020)
- What shows are coming up for Corners of Sanctuary?
- If I played your music backwards, what would I hear?