Five of Cups 3QS74
Jeremy Gabborin of Five of Cups joins Bill for episode 75 of 3 questions and a song.
- I hear some 90’s grunge when I listen to your music, who do you consider to be our biggest influences?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- What would you sell your soul?
- What non-venue would you like to play?
- How did you get started as a musician?
- If you could ask your musical idol one question, who and what?
- (Dave Hillis Episode that we talked about)
- There is an apocalyptic event, which of your songs will survive and help re-populate the Earth?
- What band would you hang out with, if you could go back in time with a DeLorean?
- What is a song that you didn’t write, that you wish you would have written?
- What is your biggest hope for your music?
About Five of Cups
Five of Cups is a recording project started in 2020. I try to mix the styles I enjoy listening to, classic rock, 90’s alternative, and americana, to see what I get.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
About the Song, Simple Machines
Simple Machines is a hard-hitting rock tune. It’s a song about learning not to care what judgmental, holier-than-thou people think about you, or about the way you live your life. And really just about being happy with who you are.