Trainwrecked joins Bill for episode 606 of the Pennsylvania Rock Show.
Featuring music from: The Fall of Me, Winter’s Descent, Black Flower Season, Anxiety at Best, Greywalker, Feast on the Fallen
- How did you come up with the name Trainwrecked?
- There is a apocalyptic event and only one of your songs survives to help re-populate the Earth, which song would it be?
- You have access to a DeLorean, what band are you going back in time to hang out with?
- Your musical idol sits down beside you on a bench, but you’re only allowed to ask one question.
- For some reason, you agree to let me drive on your first major tour. What is the soundtrack of our trip going to be?
- What would you sell your soul to the devil for?
- What non-traditional venue would you like to play at?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- What is the best pizza that you’ve had because you were in a band?
- Make a band from the local scene to manage. who would you have in the band?