Leprosy's 30th Annihearsery
Chris, PJ, and Jeff of Leprosy make their first appearance on the Pennsylvania Rock Show for episode 437.
Topics covered in segment 1:
- What are some of the changes that you’ve see in the 30 years that the band has existed? What venues do you miss?
- What music would we find in their music collections?
- Where did the name Leprosy come from?
- Which Leprosy song should survive the apocalypse?
- What would one of your songs sound like if it was played backwards?
- If the band could open for any internationally band, who would it be and where would you like to play?
Topics covered in segment 2:
- 30th Annihearsery Show on November 17 at the Sub Alpine with doors at 6:00pm
- Steel City Slamfest
- The trio then took on the monumental task of creating an all-star metal band from the music scene.
- Each band member had to tell us about an embarrassing moment from a different member in the band. (Dentures? Rolling Toms? more?)
- When did you realize that you wanted to be in a metal band?
- Each member of Leprosy gave us one thing that they love about the scene and one thing that they hate about it.
- Leprosy believes that John Lane made a good point.
- Find out something you might be surprised to know about the members of Leprosy.
- They also mentioned that they’re going to dial back shows for a bit and record a full length album.
Give us some Feedback: