Lords of the Trident 3QS044
3 Questions and a Song for Lords of the Trident
- We talk about “Words from Fang”
- Usually I ask bands where their name came from, but for Lords of the Trident, I want to know where your stage personas come from. (see the legend)
- What are the qualifications required to be deemed the most metal band on Earth?
- When you guys write your music, do you have one person who writes all the music or does the whole band write it as a collective? asked by J-Rock of Shatterglass on episode #43
- BONUS QUESTION: If Lords of the Trident and Dethlehem end up in the same realm and have to do battle, who ends up victorious?
About the song, Death Dealer
The first song off of “Shadows from the Past“, our 2018 release. Inspired by the game Diablo, it became a big hit for us when it was featured in the “Metal Bands React to Pop” YouTube video that went viral (with us in it).
About Lords of the Trident
Band Location: Madison, WI, USA
Band Genre: Power/Heavy Metal
Who are the LORDS OF THE TRIDENT? Hahaha…FOOL! You are not worthy to gaze upon their might! Their metal’s so pure that only diamonds can scratch it, and usually the diamonds are the ones that end up getting hurt in the end. Their amps are so loud, Manowar knocked on their door and asked them to “please turn down”. You think you’re bad? While you’re watching their sweep picking wondering how they bend space-time to fit all the notes in, they’ll punch you right in the face without missing a beat. If you like battle, bloodshed, axes, fire, and losing limbs, then mosh your way to the front row and receive your free ticket to Valhalla. If you don’t like these things – too bad. They’re playing anyway, and they’ll make sure to steal your girlfriend in the process.