Para Bellum PARS548
Terry Blair of Para Bellum joins Bill to discuss his band Para Bellum, their single “I Die Alone”, and upcoming tracks; among other topics.
Segment 1 with Para Bellum
- Para Bellum means “for war” in Latin and also refers to a firearm cartridge. I know from past conversations with you that every member of the band has a military background, how does that play into the story of the formation of the band?
- I know that you’re headed to the studio at Rattle Clack Entertainment next week, and earlier today, I got a little behind the scenes listen to some of the things that you’ll be recording, can you talk a little bit about how you decide what songs to cover and the theme behind your originals.
- What is your writing process like?
- You’ve been on my shows enough to know the drill, tell me something about the song, I Die Alone.
Segment 2 with Terry
- During the pandemic, this might be the hardest question I ask, but what does the future hold for Para Bellum?
- Can you tell me about the point in the time that you wanted to be a musician?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- Who would you put in a band that you were going to manage?