Skarlett Sky PARS590
Interview Segment 1 with Skarlett Sky
- What has Skarlett Sky been up to lately?
- Bill talks about the Haunted Mine venue that he just photographed Crash Army at.
- Bill talks about 3 Questions and a Song and Friendly Fire.
- If you were standing at a crossroads, what would you trying to sell your soul to the devil for?
- You end up in the situation of the main character of the movie Almost Famous, what band do you want to write about as your first assignment?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- If you could play at any venue, where would it be?
- If Skarlett Sky ends up headlining a tour, what local bands would you take with you?
- Can you pinpoint the moment when you realized you wanted to be in a band?
Interview Segment 2 with Greg
- Do you have anything coming up that you’d like to talk about?
- Would you like to put your contact information out for anyone that might want to book Skarlett Sky?
- Tell me about something your bandmates have done on stage that has embarrassed you.
- Best pizza you’ve ever had?
- Give me one thing you love about the music scene and one thing that you absolutely hate wish you could change.
- Bill gives props to Jana Lee Machecha, Reina Peli, and Dan GtX for teaching him how to do concert photography correctly.
- Bill ad Greg talk about their album and show review process.