Sun King Rising PARS641
John Blangero of Sun King Rising, joins Bill to discuss their second release Signs and Wonders. The show featured the track, “No. 6 Magnolia Avenue.”
Interview Segment 1 with Sun King Rising
- Where did the name Sun King Rising come from?
- Who else is in the band with you?
- What is the best pizza that you’ve had because you are a musician?
- If you could sit down for dinner with any 4 people from history, who will be eating with you?
- You’re leaving a show and there is a DeLorean sitting there with its door open and a Flux Capicitor in the back, where are you going and what band are you going to hang out with?
- If you were waiting at the crossroads like Robert Johnson did, what would you be there to trade your soul for, to the Devil?
- What is a song that you did not write, that you wish you had written?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- Tell me about something embarrassing that happened to you while performing.
- What is a non-conventional venue that you would like to play at?
Interview Segment 2 with John Blangero
- What would the sound track be between shows on your tour?
- If you were sitting on a bench and your musical idol sits down next to you and allows you 1 question, what are you asking?
- Donnie Iris stories…
- Most famous musicians that you’ve met?
- If you were asked to join a band after being in a tribute band for that band, would you do it?
- What band would you want to follow around and write about to try and become a writer for Rolling Stone, like in the moving Almost Famous?
- Sammy or David Lee Roth?
- Original members with Make up or who is currently touring with make up?
- You get a call from a national tv station that gives you 30 seconds to draw people to your band, what are you going to tell them about Sun King Rising?
- Where can people purchase your music?
- What’s up next for Sun King Rising?