Working Breed PARS669
Pittsburgh’s art-rock four-piece Working Breed, presumably the city’s only band to prominently feature both trombone and musical saw, returns in May of 2023 with its first full-length since 2019, Gaslighter. Clocking in at just over 30 minutes, Gaslighter represents a new and more rock-forward face for the veteran group known for its expansive musical vocabulary and energetic, theatrical live show.
Interview Segment 1 with Working Breed
- Where did the name, Working Breed, come from?
- If you’re standing at the same crossroads that Robert Johnston sold his soul at, what are you there to sell your soul to the devil for?
- If you find a time traveling Delorean outside of your show, where are you going in time, and what band are you going to hang out with?
Interview Segment 2
Interview Segment 3
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- Can you pinpoint the moment that you knew you had to be in a band?
- Who let you burn the letters in their yard? Liveburgh
- Did you have any s’mores, or will you have to use the DeLorean to eat them while the letters burn?
- What is a non-standard venue that you’d like to play at?
- Where can your new album, Gaslighter, be found?