The Fall of Me PARS611
Interview Segment 1 with The Fall of Me
- Where did the band name, The Fall of Me, come from?
- How did you pick your stage names?
- What would you sell your soul to the devil for?
- I’m driving your tour bus, what music am I going to play in between stops?
- What is the best pizza you’ve eaten because you’re in a band?
- What is a song that you didn’t write, that you wish you had?
- You come across a Delorean with a flashing flux capaciter, where are you going in time and what band are you visiting?
- If you could play a venue anywhere on Earth that isn’t really a venue, what would it be?
- What is something that has happened on stage that embarrassed you on stage?
- What is a guilty pleasure movie that you’ve watched a lot?
Interview Segment 2
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- If you could meet your musical idol, but are limited to one question.. who are you meeting and what are you asking?
- If you were forming an all-star band from your local scene to manage, who would you put in the band?
- So what is going on with drummers?
- Can you pinpoint the moment when you knew you wanted to be a musician?
- Where can we find you online?