The Anxiety Effect PARS652
John Lockwood, of The Anxiety Effect, joins Bill to introduce his band to the Build the Scene community.
Interview segment 1 with The Anxiety Effect
- How did you come up with the name, The Anxiety Effect?
- Where is the band based?
- What is the best pizza you’ve had because you’re a musician?
- If you could sit down to dinner with any 4 people from the history of the world, who would you invite to your table?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
Interview segment 2 with John Lockwood
- Can you tell us about your song, Roots?
- I believe I have some of your older music…
- You’re musical idol sits down next you and you can ask only 1 question, who will be sitting next to you and what are you asking?
- What non-standard venue would you like to perform at?
Interview segment 3 with John
- If you’re leaving a recording session and there is a DeLoreon sitting there with Flux Capictor in the back, where are you going in time and what band would you hang out with?
- If there is an apocalyptic event and it destroys almost all the humans and all but one song from every band, which The Anxiety Effect song should survive to help repopulate the Earth?
- Can you tell me about an embarrassing moment on stage?
- Where can listeners (or potential band members) find you?