The Drunk Rock Show PARS512
Neil Donnelly of The Drunk Rock Show and Drunk Rock Reacts came to chat with Bill to talk about the scene, candy, and answer some questions. Neil provides Podcasts and YouTube content focused on music, film/television, and pop-culture.
- Neil, why don’t you give the listeners an idea of what The Drunk Rock Show is about?
- Recently, you started doing some videos. What exactly are you doing there?
- How do you come up with the questions that you are going to ask the bands?
- If you could forget an album that you love so that you could you hear it again for the first time, which album would you forget?
- If you could back in time for a year and follow a band around, who would you follow?
- If you could sit on a bench with anyone from the history of the world, who would you sit with and what one question would you ask them?
- Find out why DC’s Legends of Tomorrow characters are really just sidekicks and not superheroes.
- If you could interview any musician, who would you pick?
- You become the CEO of a record label, what band from the Pittsburgh scene would you sign first?
- Who made your logo?
- We talked about about getting kids to go to sleep, which took us into a tangent about candy, yes candy!
- What is your favorite movie about music?
- What sponsors would you love to have?
- What is Neil’s “stupid” degree?
- Why/How did Bill decided he wanted to be a 4th grade teacher?
- Find out why Neil took a hiatus with his shows.
- What is one thing that fans of The Drunk Rock Show would be surprised to learn about you? (You might not believe this one)
- How can we find you on social media?