Get on the Bus PARS522
Jake and Dave from the band, Fubar, join Bill on episode 521 of the Pennsylvania Rock Show. They band has expanded from 4 to 7 members since they were on last. They also had a CD release foiled by the pandemic, so what did they do during the pandemic? Listen to find out…
Fubar Segment 1 about Get on the Bus
- Right as the Pandemic started, you guys dropped an EP. I’m guessing you’re not very happy with our current situation…
- You have awesome album artwork on the EP, how did that come about?
- If there was an apocalyptic event, which song from Fubar would make it through the event?
- Do you have any cool stories about Crossed Fingers off of the Get on the Bus EP?
Fubar Segment 2
- What’s the plan for the band if we ever get back to normalcy?
- If they put Fubar into a cartoon series, which one would it be? What character would play you?
- If you could take your favorite album, forget hearing it, and hear it again for the first time; which album would you forget so that you could hear it again for the first time?
- Who would be your Dave Grohl?
- Sharing of the socials…
- If you had a podcast and I was your guest, what would you ask me? … ship wreck … medieval warrior …
- Which band would you want to follow around for a full year?