Dave and Joe Rogan of Rover join Bill for episode 634 of the Pennsylvania Rock Show.
Featuring music from: Overload in Stereo, Rover, Mojo Filter
Interview Segment 1 with Rover
- Where did the band name come from?
- How long have you been playing together?
- How did you two get started?
- You come across a DeLorean with a Flux Capacitor, where are you going in time and what band are you going to hang out with while you’re there?
- We talk a little about Dave Hillis.
- If I was driving your tour bus, what would be our soundtrack to your tour?
- We discuss skell.
- You’re sitting on a bench and your musical idol sits down next to you, what 1 question would you ask?
- What non-standard venue would you like to play?
- What is the best pizza that you’ve eaten because you are a musician?
- Tell me how your brother embarrassed you on stage?
- What is a song that you didn’t write, that you wished you had written?
- What is your dream venue to play?
Interview with Dave and Joe
- Which band would you want to follow around and interview for Rolling Stone?
- If they make a biopic about Rover, who would play each of you in the movie?
- If you were to make a supergroup from the music scene to manage, who would you put in the band?
- If you could play anywhere in the world with any other band in the history of the world…
- Would you play in a tribute band or step away because you couldn’t do it justice?
- Which Rover song should survive a catstrophic event and help re-populate the Earth?
- …our instrumental that has words.
- Where can your new songs be found?
- What is coming up next?