Emzy Enzy 3QS063
- Being from Austin Texas, how did you come to find First Angel Media?
- I see that you release music as both Emzy Enzy (as Leej, Legion) and also as Caleb Straus, how to you determine what song gets released as whom?
- If an apocalyptic event happened and only one of your songs survives to help re-populate the Earth, which song would it be and why?
- If Emzy Enzy could open for any band in the history of time, who would you open for, at what location, and why that band?
- What made you choose that heavy direction with your music? What made you stick with it over the years instead of picking a different direction? asked by Doug Carnahan on episode 62
About Emzy Enzy
Genre: Experimental Metal
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Emzy Enzy is an experimental industrial metal band currently based in Austin TX, led by vocalist Caleb Straus (LEEJUN), and featuring Christopher Burch (KNUMERIC) on guitar and synth, and William Douglas (SPLATTERBRAIN) on bass. The band also incorporates elements of lounge, trip hop, trap metal, and black and death metal into their expansive and experimental sound.
About the Song, Narcissistic Cyborg
Narcissistic Cyborg is track one of the upcoming album, “KREM”, based on a fictional planet of the band’s making, “KREM” marks a departure from Emzy Enzy’s early experimental/industrial sound (which are still present but in the background), to make way for a far more present death metal and hardcore influence. Narcissistic Cyborg is track one on KREM, and the recent single “My Kindness” feat. Seethe is Track 2. We are drip releasing two albums simultaneously, “KREM” and “Beelzebourbon” which is a huge detour. Will discuss more details on the show. 🙂 Every month, you’ll get a new song from each album.