Four on the Floor – Rat Rod PARS648
Rat Rod returns to hang out with Bill and discuss their new album, Four on the Floor, on episode 648 of the Pennsylvania Rock Show.
Interview Segment 1 with Rat Rod, about their album Four on the Floor.
- What is your album art a photo of?
- What is the best pizza that you’ve had because you are a musician?
- When was Four on the Floor released?
- Where did you record?
- Is your album available in any small businesses?
- You recently played in Pittsburgh, who did you play with?
- What do you have coming up?
- What is a non standard venue that you’d like to play at?
- We talk about former churches that are now music venues.
- Rat Rod tells us about “All or Nothin”
Interview Segment 2
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- What do you think of the new Metallica?
- If your music idol sat down next to you and said you could ask one question.. who and what?
- What would you sell your soul to the Devil for?
- If you were running your own podcast, what would your official question be?