The Art of Burning Bridges
The Art of Burning Bridges, which includes 2 members of the former band Fountain Infinity (and one member of September Mourning), who came and performed live in our studio back in 2005.
The Art of Burning Bridges – Segment 1
- You were on a bit of a hiatus, what is going on album wise?
- We do a little catch up on the history of the band.
- We talk about the video that they were working on when the call took place.
- Hear the band’s take on how the pandemic has affected them as musicians, after I ask about shows. Pat offers $5 shows on Wednesday nights, sarcastically.
- Pat tells us the “story” behind their song Walls.
- We go off on a tangent about Chux Beta and if they named the band TaObB, and we talk about the Hard Rock Cafe for a second.
- If there was an apocalyptic event on Earth, hich tAoBB song should survive?
- What cartoon character would play each of you?
- Who would play you in a Rockumentary?
- If you could go back in time, what band would you follow around for a year to learn from?
- If you were the main character in the movie “Rock Star” what band would you end up a member of?
- If you were in the role of a reporter doing their first freelance article like the kid in “Almost Famous”, what band would you want to write about?
- If you had to build a band from the PGH scene to manage, who would you put in the band?
- What has been your favorite venue to play in?
- If you could open for any internationally touring band, who would you open for and where would the tour start?
- Embarrassing moments?
- 10-15 years from now, TaObB is in Social Studies books, why?