Interview Segment with Utah
- Let’s start off talking about the Freeport Event Center and its uses? – Fat Lipp Productions
- Let’s talk about The Band Jam Grass Roots Musical Festival on August 26 & 27th this year at the Cooper’s Lake Campground.
- How long have you been running Shady Lady Studio and what do you do?
- Tell us about the Rock Done Right Tour.
- Can you tell us about the local artist who designs the Grassy Awards and the award itself?
- Can you tell us about your series at the 11th Frame Bar & Grille and the Liberty Corner Tavern?
- Tell us about your tribute to Mo Nelson, the Mo Show.
- Check out Fostering Music – They help provide quality music lessons and musical instruments for children currently in or adopted out of the foster care system.
- Some of the other events that Shady Lady is involved in include The Big Butler Fair and The Butler Bikes & BBQ
- What is the best pizza you’ve had because you are a musician? – Missing Links Brewery
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- How many bands have you booked?
- What is your favorite memory from the music scene? – Altar bar: Helmut, skell, After the Fall
- What is the one thing that you really wish you could obtain? – Leaning Studio of Greene
- Fist Fight in the Parking Lot were all embarrassed by their drummer…
- What do you have coming up in May?
- How can someone get in touch with you? firstname.lastname@example.org – and the Grass Roots Show on 97.7 FM