Utah Burgess of Noble Hops Band, Shady Lady Studio, The Grass Roots Show, the Freeport Event Center and so, so much more joins Bill to talk about the Mo Show and Mo Nelson for episode 616.
Featuring music from Noble Hops, Fist Fight in the Parking Lot, Para Bellum
Interview Segment with Utah
- Let’s start off talking about the Freeport Event Center and its uses? – Fat Lipp Productions
- Let’s talk about The Band Jam Grass Roots Musical Festival on August 26 & 27th this year at the Cooper’s Lake Campground.
- How long have you been running Shady Lady Studio and what do you do?
- Tell us about the Rock Done Right Tour.
- Can you tell us about the local artist who designs the Grassy Awards and the award itself?
- Can you tell us about your series at the 11th Frame Bar & Grille and the Liberty Corner Tavern?
- Tell us about your tribute to Mo Nelson, the Mo Show.
- Check out Fostering Music – They help provide quality music lessons and musical instruments for children currently in or adopted out of the foster care system.
- Some of the other events that Shady Lady is involved in include The Big Butler Fair and The Butler Bikes & BBQ
- What is the best pizza you’ve had because you are a musician? – Missing Links Brewery
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- How many bands have you booked?
- What is your favorite memory from the music scene? – Altar bar: Helmut, skell, After the Fall
- What is the one thing that you really wish you could obtain? – Leaning Studio of Greene
- Fist Fight in the Parking Lot were all embarrassed by their drummer…
- What do you have coming up in May?
- How can someone get in touch with you? firstname.lastname@example.org – and the Grass Roots Show on 97.7 FM