King Catfish PARS608
Jordan, of King Catfish, joins Bill to talk about their newly released video for Right Now.
Featuring music from: Mergedown, Five of Cups, Crash Army, Neostem, King Catfish, Doug Carnahan, Lou Lombardi, Chux Beta
Segment 1 with King Catfish
- Where did the name King Catfish come from?
- What would the sound track between tour stops be?
- What would you sell your soul to the devil for?
- When did you decide you wanted to be a musician?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- What is something that has happened on stage that embarrased you that someone else in the band did?
- Delorean.. where are you going and who are you going to see?
- What King Catfish song would survive to help re-populate the Earth?
- What is a non-normal venue that you would like to play at?
- Who would you draft into a local scene band to manage?
- What is the best pizza you’ve had either before, at, or after a show?
- What is an instrument that you wanted to play that you haven’t gotten around to playing?
- What is a song that you did not write, that you wish you would have writen?
Segment 2 with Jordan
- If you could play at any venue with any other band, who and where?
- How have you not played a show with Crash Army and Neostem togther?
- What shows do you have coming up? Where can you be found online?