Leprosy‘s guitarist Chris, who is dedicated to the art of stomach churning GORE METAL to satisfy your sick appetites since 1988! Flying the old school brutal DEATH METAL flag high, joins Bill for episode #599 of the Pennsylvania Rock Show.
Segment one with Leprosy
- Leprosy has been around for about 33 years?
- Have you always been a Pittsburgh band?
- What is something about the Pittsburgh scene that you love and something you’d like to change?
- Which guitars make it up on stage with you?
- What endorsements do you have?
- What is your favorite venue to eat at?
- What equipment do you use on stage?
- What song that you didn’t write, do you wish you would have written?
- Who is your Dave Grohl?
- When did you decide you wanted to be in a band? Why death metal?
- You come upon a DeLorean, where are you going in time and what band are you going to check out?
- What is your favorite musical documentary that you’ve watched?
- What are your favorite Morbid Angel songs?
- If you could build an all-star band from the Pittsburgh scene, who would you put in the band?
- If you could play anywhere on the Earth, where would you play?
Segment two with Chris
- Tell us about your new stuff, Impulse to Kill.
- An apocalyptic event happens living a handful of humans, what Leprosy song should survive and help repopulate the Earth?
- If we played a Leprosy song backwards, what would we hear?
- Tell me about an embarrassing moment that happened on stage.
- If you had it to do over again, would you change anything?
- You’re sitting on a bench and your musical idol sits down next to you, you can ask them 1 question. Who is sitting next to you and what are you going to ask them?
- What are you going to sell your soul to the devil for?
- Who is the most famous musician that you’ve talked to?
- Where can the listeners find you online?
- What is coming up next for Leprosy?