Modern Fossils PARS532
On episode 532 of the Pennsylvania Rock Show, Modern Fossils make their debut to talk about the band and their album “Incredible Edibles”.
Segment 1 with Modern Fossils
- Where did your band name, Modern Fossils, come from?
- If there was a catastrophic event that erased almost all the humans off the earth, which Modern Fossils song should survive and help with the repopulation of the Earth?
- Tell me about an embarrassing moment that someone else in the band had on stage?
- If you were headlining a worldwide tour, what bands from the Pittsburgh Scene would you take with you to open?
- If you could open for any band in the history of music, what band would you want to open for and why?
- If you could sit down on a bench for 1 hour and speak to a musician, but only ask them one question, who would you talk to and what would you ask?
- If I was flipping through a social studies book, why would I find Modern Fossils in it?
- Who would be your “Dave Grohl”?
- If you were on tour and I was following you around, what would the soundtrack to our trip be?
Segment 2 with Larry, Billy, Danielle, & Brendon
- Do you have any shows coming up?
- If someone was trying to book you, how would they do that?
- Besides not having shows, how else has the pandemic affected your band?
- What is something your fans would be surprised to learn about you?
- If I were to play one of your songs backwards, what would we hear?
- What is something that you absolutely love about the music scene and something you hate about it?
- If you band was secretly a group of superheroes, what superpower would each of you have?